BD Diesel Exhaust Brake - 1989-1998 Dodge 60psi no-APPS 4in Vac/Remote 1037135
Exhaust Brake - 1989-1998 Dodge 60psi no-APPS 4in Vac/Remote
It has been almost 30 years since we started shipping our first exhaust brakes. With that many hill and mountain roads experienced, we used the knowledge gained to continue to deliver the best designed exhaust brake for your application. Incorporating BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology, BD's solid, offset butterfly, spring loaded cylinder and pressure regulation provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range - not just at high rpm like some designs that use holes or additional parts and claim it as a better idea. A range of rugged, cast-iron housings for Dodge, Ford, Chevy and motor home applications that incorporate BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing, piston ring-seals and stainless steel butterfly shaft has proven to stand-up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment. BD's butterfly, rotating shaft, levers, brackets and all mounting hardware are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel. An air compressor is included in most kits for newer pick-up trucks.
- BD Diesel
- 1989-1993 Dodge 5.9L 12V Cummins - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- 1994-1998 Dodge 5.9L 12V Cummins - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- 1998.5-2002 Dodge 5.9L 24V Cummins - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L 24V Cummins - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- 2007.5-Current Dodge 6.7L 24V Cummins - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- Shop By Part - Exhaust - Exhaust Brakes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 21.8 lbs.
- W9.8000” x H7.8000” x L9.8000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.