Shipping & Returns
- What shipping options are available?
- What is your Returns Policy?
- Shipping Is Not Refundable.
- Return Procedure
- Restocking Fee
- Defective Items
- Damaged Items
- CORE RETURNS:
- Cancellation Policy
- Do you ship outside of the USA?
- Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
- What could cause a shipping delay?
- Is there a cost on returns?
Q: What shipping options are available?
Online orders will be shipped through USPS, FedEx, UPS, based on the customers choice at checkout. We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please contact us if you are interested in an expedited shipping on your order.
Q: What is your Returns Policy?
Looking to return an item? Please fill out our Returns Form. Reusch Diesel would like for you to shop with confidence. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the item within 30 days from the invoice date for an exchange, store credit, or credit depending on the products condition. Anything after the 30 days we will handle it case by case
Reusch Diesel does not manufacture most of the products they carry and therefore do not imply nor offer any warranty on them. All product warranties if any, implied have been done so at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you need warranty assistance on any product you’ve purchased, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Contact Reusch Diesel for any warranty concerns. Manufacturer will not reimburse labor or installation fees under any circumstances. Reasons your parts will NOT be covered by the warranty: Improper installation, External causes, or Contamination. Reusch Diesel will oversee the warranty process and be in contact with the customer. Any findings deemed to be manufacturer defects will be covered under warranty and returned to the customer in a timely manner.
Q: Shipping Is Not Refundable.
RMA #'s are only valid for 30 days. After 30 days customers have to request and have a new RMA # approved.
Q: Return Procedure
- Complete the Easy Returns Form.
- Within 24-48 hours our returns department will contact you either via e-mail or phone call.
- Our returns department will issue an RMA # and provide further instructions to complete the return. RMA #'s are only valid for 30 days. After 30 days customers have to request and have a new RMA # approved.
- Preparing your item for shipment:
- a. Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton.
- b. Do not write on the original product packaging itself. Only on the outside shipping carton.
- c. Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- d. Keep your tracking number until the return process is finalized.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused. A restocking fee up to 15% will be assessed.
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost incurred on returned products. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Q: Restocking Fee
All returns for credit will be charged a restocking fee of 15%. This will cover any original shipping fees, credit card fees, and any other fees associated with the order. Any exchanges will not be charged a restocking fee. The customer is responsible for the original shipping charge.
* Reasons/Circumstances a credit will not be issued:
- Product has been installed
- Product is damaged from installation
- Missing parts, manuals, or original packaging
- Seal on electrical part is broken
- Product serial number does not match the original serial number shipped to the buyer
- Product is deemed not re-saleable due to customers actions
- Special Orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Reusch Diesel will not reimburse labor charges or installation fees under any circumstance.
Items in new condition (including original packaging, paperwork, hardware and instructions) may be returned for exchange. No restocking fee will be charged on exchanges. The customer is responsible for the original shipping charge.
Q: Defective Items
In the event an item arrives in an unacceptable condition as a result of a manufacturer defect, Reusch Diesel will go above and beyond to resolve the issue. Follow our Return Procedure to easily handle any returns.
Q: Damaged Items
Reusch Diesel thinks USPS, UPS, and FedEx are great! However, in the event a package appears damaged during shipping, please take pictures of everything and contact us to get it taken care of.
Q: CORE RETURNS:
All cores must be returned within 30 days of purchase receiptfor full refund. All cores parts must not be damaged and must be complete with components or hardware the origninal replacement product came with, EX. overflow valve, shaft keys….
Q: Cancellation Policy
Once an online or phone order is placed, it is processed in a timely manner. Should you have the need to change part or all of your order, you must call and speak to someone in our Order Department. Requests to change part or all of an order will be accommodated only if the order has not yet been processed and sent to the warehouse for shipping. If your order has already been processed, you will need to follow the steps for a RMA # request outlined in our Return Policy. In some cases, additional charges may be incurred (i.e. to stop a package already in transit, restocking fee, etc.) but those will be reviewed and discussed with the customer before they are applied.
Q: Do you ship outside of the USA?
Yes, we ship worldwide via USPS or Fed Ex. Customs duties and import fees to your country will vary and are the sole responsibility of the customer. Check with your local customs office for more information. Freight fees will vary depending on what parts are ordered and the size of the box(es). Please e-mail a list items you intend to order so we may calculate the best, most efficient, and least expensive method to ship your order.
Q: Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
We ship to Alaska and Hawaii, additional shipping charges may apply on all orders.
Q: What could cause a shipping delay?
Shipping delay can occur when the wrong address or zip code is submitted for the shipping address. If the shipping company cannot deliver the package we will contact you via phone or email. Inclimate weather can cause shipping delays. During the holiday season, shipping delivery may vary.
Q: Is there a cost on returns?
If an item needs to be returned the shipping fees are the customer's responsibility. Amount of refund will be based on the purchase price of your product, there will be a 15% restocking fee. All Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt.